Besides the feeling of freedom, wild camping is a good plan to save renting a location for your tent. If you want to experiment, there are still some tips to know to make your holidays happen at best.
Camping? One imagines already adventurer side of the world, riding his hut odds and ends, running to fetch water at the source… but the camping is also done very well in our latitudes, with a tent and camping mat! Check: http://www.bridgat.com/shop/camping-mat/
Although for many, a vacation is a luxury, there are some solutions to not ruin: the camping is one.You do not want or you can not pay for a campsite for your holidays but you still want your tent somewhere? The camping can save you hundreds of euros, by cutting the housing budget. Hello freedom but in this case, you make a cross on the minimum comfort. Farewell hot showers, electricity and sanitation, it is a true return to nature.
While this practice is tolerated, it is very limited because many places are closed to unauthorized sites by the legislation:
• In the woods, forests and parks classified as woodland preserve,
• On roads and highways,
• A site classified or inscribed in heritage conservation areas and nature sites,
• within 500 m of a historical monument or registered,
• On the shores of the sea
• Within 200 m around a point of water captured for consumption.
Add to that other areas may also be prohibited by municipal campsites or prefectural, for reasons of maintaining order or safety and more! If in doubt, please contact the town hall. This is practical advice to not make you suddenly dislodge.
But where to camp then? Some owners graciously agreed to lend their land for your base camp, but always be sure to get permission before!
The camping is done preferably in a group, in remote areas of roads and paths: to camp happy, hidden camp ! By cons, if you venture alone, isolation can earn you some sleepless nights. Do not hesitate to get closer housing (not too much) for your own safety. Finally, sleep comfortably, choose a maximally flat surface.
- I always ask permission to settle on land (either the municipality or the owner)
• I arrive late at night and I leave early in the morning, if I only spend the night in bivouac.
• In therefore I let the location in the state in which I found. You take your garbage with you and you deliver the elements from nature (stones, branches, etc.) to their original place. It’s a matter of respect for nature but also respect for your host if you are on private land.To go further, you can download “the charter Camper” of the French Federation of camping and caravanning.
In this area, common sense is needed for a nice holiday. If you’re curious, but you are not sure what type of holiday is for you, you always have the intermediate step… camping in your garden! To you the night under the stars with all the comfort of your home!
Camping and Backpacking Tarps: An Essential Guide
Top 10 things to do in Oman
A hike through the Brecon Beacons with JT Expeditions
Travel Guide to Siargao – The Surfing Capital of The …
Wild Outdoors® 3
Wild Wings® Series "Northern Pike Profile" Window Graphics …
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Grenade Tricks
Birds in the breeze: Aviemore to Ben Macdui
Wild And Wacky Cartoons and Comics
2017 Top 5 Best Deer Feed Reviews – All Outdoors
Red Rock State Park, Sedona, Arizona
100 Nature Tattoos For Men
North Coast 500
Aircraft Carrier Playset
Wildlife Research Center Estrus Gold Synthetic Doe Scent …
Old Timer® Blade Runner Hunting Knife
San Diego Zoo Safari Park
lixada camping stove for camp cooking windproof gas stove …
Top Rodeos in the U.S.
Southern Outdoor Technologies Hog Slammer