In this opportunity we show how to do step-by-step nail stained glass with various colors ideal for use at any time.
All artistic designs we see on nails are based on things that we already know and what can be translated very well in an area as small as the nails of your hand. According to granthamguides, the typical vitros or stained-glass Windows (according to the language you use) are famous in the churches and old houses, where the idea is to blend and enhance the bright colors with black border.
This same inspiration can be used to create a new style nails from the combination of colors you want.
To start the process of making the stained glass nail some tools are needed:
- White enamel for the base.
- Colored glaze: the amount depends on the design and the preferred shades should match each other.
- Black enamel: to make the unions and give the appearance of stained glass.
- Transparent glaze: to give the final finish, brightness and maximum duration.
- Fine brush: can be of several types of thick, serve to make the pictures more accurately.
- Washable containers, disposable plastic or a piece of cardboard where you can put the tones.
Step by step stained glass nails
- With the nails ready to paint, first base. This should be a light color can be Silver if you want to brighten the color, white to ressaltá them or beige if you want to overshadow them. It is necessary to paint the entire nail with this base tone before you begin.
- The design requires a lot of precision at the time of applying the colors so it is better not to work directly on your enamel container, but dumping a small portion in a container or cardboard.
- Then grab a brush thinner with a color and draw on your nails white irregular shapes, but with the straight edges in any area. Work with that tone in all the nails and get the following.
- To the next color the procedure is the same. The idea is that the colors are placed next to each other and which are left blank spaces to be fixed at the end.
- Once placed all the colors you want (preferably no more than four) and the nails are already dry you have to start with the color black.
- The black color will serve to make the edges and connections between each tone and, therefore, should also be applied with a brush. Once completed, the look of stained glass is perfect, then just put the transparent enamel for shine and durability to your drawing.
The key to all this drawing on your nails is cleaning, precision and delicacy to apply the tones and attach them to each other. So fine brushes are used and not the brush of the enamel.
To make the task easier and faster, the brand Nailritz offers a nail design system. The secret is in your lid that doubles as a Nail Polish brush and a pen to draw, all in one, which allows any person can easily create their own designs, like a pro.
In addition, the glaze Nailritz come in a wide range of colors, from pastel shades, matte, fluorescent or light ideal for French manicure.
The vital design is a great idea to use in any season of the year, since it all depends on how to combine the colors and tones. Is easy and just takes practice to do it quickly.
Stained Glass Nail Art
Stained Glass Nail Art
50 Latest Mosaic Design Nail Art Ideas For Trendy Girls
9 Best Heart Nail Art Designs With Images
38+ Stain Glass Designs Using Nail Polish
65+ Latest Mosaic Nail Art Design Ideas For Girls
Pedicures Just Got Better With These 50 Cute Toe Nail Designs!
Top 45 Creative Nail Designs
Stained Glass Nail Art Tutorial
Stained glass heart nails
25 best images about Nails
How can I get acrylic nails to shine better using top …
21 Fall Nail Designs You’ll Love
Beauty and the Beast Stained Glass Nail Art
Stained glass nail art
Ruby Stained Glass
Matte Stained Glass Nails
EASY Stained Glass Nail Art Tutorial + Gradient French …
Peacock Stained Glass Stamping Nail Art